Image Map

Friday, June 22, 2012

Popcorn Crazy {Round 2}

Sweet & Simple Sunday {eleven} is still going on, make sure you stop by and link up!

So remember yesterday I said that I was Popcorn Crazy. And I mentioned that I was going to be crazy and make two flavors. Well here's flavor # 2.
And I have to say, as crazy as I was about that one, I am TOTALLY CRAZY about this one!
I love anything mint.
I mean seriosly, I think the gal at Tim Horton's knows me when I pull into the drive thru, (good morning Kim, another Medium Mint Iced Cap today?)
Although now with my new car it's like I'm a secret spy and I can sneak up on them.
Did I mention I love mint.
And chocolate.
Who doesn't love chocolate?
I'm sure there's someone out there who says, "oh, I just don't like chocolate, it has too many calories." Well I'm sorry, deep down inside there's a Chocoholic standing at the locked dungeon door, fists clenched, screaming at the top of her lungs trying to get out. Trust me, I know. I've tried puting mine there!
Didn't work. Obviously!
So back to this round of popcorn.
I just don't know what else to say about it, except, prepare yourself to be totally overcome with joy when you pop this into your mouth. I bet this would be so cute wrapped up in a nice little package at Christmas or something, but mine didn't make it longer than 24 hours.
And yes. I shared.
I didn't eat the entire batch myself.
(although I'm sure I could have)
So now that you know about Mint Chocolate Chip Popcorn...
Make It. Eat It. Share It (or hoard it, whichever you prefer!)

11 comments:

  1. YUM! I have mint chocolate left over from another recipe ... count me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This stuff is so addicting! Just beware! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is SO AWESOME! I'd highly suggest making some!! Thanks for coming by!!

      Delete
  3. I am definitely making these myself if my Little Chefs do not want to! Yummm!! I'd love for you to share this with my readers. http://www.fivelittlechefs.com/p/fantastic-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this idea so yummy and fun come see what we shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks yummy. I cannot wait to try this recipe. Come and visit. Check out the Well Daily post and get some free flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow. I am a mint chocolate chip FIEND. Now, normally I am the person who says I don't like chocolate because honestly, caramel owns my heart, soul and mind, BUT I do love me some mint chip ice cream like no other. Honestly, it's one of the only flavors I can order on hot summer days that doesn't make me feel all blah-like. And I can tell you right now that this popcorn can be eaten rain or shine and I'll still want MORE MORE MORE. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, when Pinterest starts cooperating again, I am going to pin this. I love popcorn, and I'm always looking for more ways to make it. Thanks for sharing at Must Try Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This chocolate mint popcorn looks so yummy! We are big chocolate and mint fans too! Thanks for the delicious popcorn recipes. We are so glad that you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Please come back again really soon! Thanks! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just featured this in today's post from the Must Try Monday party this week. Stop by and grab a featured button :).

    ReplyDelete