Image Map

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Lineup

So quite a few of you have asked, "Just what flavors do you do?" Well, to be honest, so far, anything anyone has asked me to do, or suggested I do, I have done. And I've only come across a couple of recipes that didn't turn out the way I had hoped. Needless to say, those have been removed from my menu! So I decided I better put a few of the line up on here.

White Chocolate Strawberry
Our Strawberry cupcake topped with white chocolate buttercream and a fresh strawberry.




Red Velvet
Our made from scratch Red Velvet cupcake topped with cream cheese frosting.


Orange Dreamsicle
Our Orange cupcake topped with orange infused buttercream.


Peanut Butter Swirl
Our Peanut Butter cupcake topped with a swirl of peanut butter and chocolate infused buttercream frosting, then topped with a peanutbutter cup.


Candy Bar Cupcake
Our Vanilla Cream Soda cupcake topped with Browned Butter frosting and finished with toffee pieces and a Heath Bar.



Breakfast.
Our French Toast cupcake topped with maple buttercream and a slice of bacon.



Mint Mojito
Our Mint cupcake topped with lime infused buttercream.



French Vanilla
Our French Vanilla cupcake topped with vanilla buttercream.


As I said before, these are just a few of the cups that I do. Everyday it seems as if I'm thinking of a new flavor or something different I want to try. Some days I wish I had just a few more hours to try another recipe, then I look in my laundry room and see the mountain of clothes that seems to be developing and realize that I really need to step away from the kitchen!!

1 comment: